Play with Me QAL: linky party month 6


Let's share our blocks, cheer each other up and inspire the quilting community!

If you didn't hear about the QAL before, please visit the Play with Me QAL page
Visit the QAL page to find all the quilt layout, all the future boards and rules to participate.
I recommend you to subscribe to the QAL announcements via email, so you don't miss out on future posts! You find the subscription form on the same QAL page.

Now let's get down to some details.

This month game board is Ludo, 
and the skill used to make it is Traditional Piecing!

Remember that the pattern for the board is shared for free via email to the people that completed and shared last month pattern.
If you did that, you should already have the pattern!

If you didn't, you can buy this month pattern from my shop (available in few days) and get back in the QAL free patterns list by sharing the picture of the finished block in the linky/email.

If you need more information, please send me an email at tweloq(at)gmail(dot)com.
For the full list of rules and explanation on how/where to share your projects, please refer to the post listing all the QAL rules!

And if you need an extra incentive, we are going to have THREE winners for this month. 
So this what you are playing for:

Winner 1
Fat Quarter Shop: $25 gift certificate for a lucky winner each month!
Winner 2
Mad About Patchwork: $25 gift certificate for a lucky winner each month!
Winner 3
Aurifil, designer collection (shipped by me, to anywhere in the world!)

Yummy thread to quilt and decorate your boards! 

I will draw the random winners between all the people entering a Ludo board (or any previous pattern not entered in previous drawings).
I will announce the winners when I share the next month pattern.

So, let's link up our game boards, friends!
** You just need to have the board pieced, no sashing, quilting or finishing is required **



Next week I will give you some quilting ideas for the board, and the following week we are going to work on game pieces!

So are you excited about this QAL?
I surely am!! Grab my button and share the love (button on the side bar)!
The more people join in, the more fun it will be!!

Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!