Starry Bright Sky QAL - Textured four-patches - month 5


If you didn't hear about the QAL before, please visit the Starry Bright Sky QAL page
Visit the QAL page to find all information about the quilt layout, all the future blocks and the rules to participate.
I recommend you to subscribe to the QAL announcements via email, so you don't miss out on future posts! You find the subscription form on the same QAL page (at the bottom).


So the side event will be a collection of TEXTURED blocks!
I will personally use these four-patch textured blocks as "sashing" for my main QAL blocks.
I will make a big 72'' x 84'' quilt, with 21 blocks for the QAL and many textured blocks.
You can see the layout I plan to use in this previous post.

If you don't want to make so many textured blocks, I would still encourage to try few of them!
You can use them as label, or to make matching pillows or table runners... the options are endless!!


***
So for today's post...

I present you the next block of the textured four-patches, which is 
Cross Tucking

IMPORTANT: In the PDF pattern I do not explain the steps to make the block.
I provide the measurements of our specific finished block size, with some tips on color selection and assembly guidelines from a complete beginner's point of view!
The step-by-step instructions can be found on Teresa's blog. 
For today's block you find the step-by-step instructions at this link: Cross Tucking


***
Share pictures of the finished textured blocks in our FB group
We would all love to see what we create, and it's fun to encourage and inspire each other!!
***

Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!