Play with Me QAL: Month 3 winners and MISTAKE in cutting instruction


Life has been crazy in the last couple of days!
Sorry for the delayed announcement...

First let me start by telling you that there was a small mistake in the CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS of the sashing for the Go board. The two side pieces should measure 16.5x4.5 and not 2.5. In the following page (and diagram) you can clearly see that the left/right pieces are larger, so the measures in the following page is correct. Sorry for the typo in the Cutting instructions!

Here is what Mr. Random decided:

From left to right, winner of prizes 1, 2, 3.

Winner 1: Katie
Fat Quarter Shop: $25 gift certificate for a lucky winner each month!
Winner 2: Barb
Mad About Patchwork: $25 gift certificate for a lucky winner each month!
Winner 3: Betty
Aurifil, designer collection (shipped by me, to everywhere in the world!)



Yummy thread to quilt your boards! 
by Tula Pink
50 weight 

Congratulations ladies!! I already sent you an email and as soon as you will confirm me that I can share your email addresses with our wonderful sponsors, I will forward it to them and you will be soon be able to enjoy some cool online shopping or you will receive a fabulous box of yummy thread!! 

For all the ones that didn't win: congratulations anyway! Your boards are beautiful and if you keep up the wonderful work, you will have plenty more chances to win!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!