Starry Bright Sky QAL - winners month 8


Winner 1: Judy (#566)
Large Spool of Aurifil thread, sent by them, anyone in the world!

ESSENTIAL COTTON THREAD COLLECTION by Alison Glass
Winner 2: Cynthia (#533)
Two digital patterns by Teresa (mypatchwork.wordpress.com


Winner 3: Nelda (#535)
Two colorful spools of Connecting Threads thread, sent by me, anywhere in the world!


Winner 4: Susan (#576)
Four Fat Quarters of Northcott, sent by me, anywhere in the world!



I will announce the winners after I share the next month pattern.
If you didn't win, don't worry!! There are many many more opportunities in the future months!!


Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!