Starry Bright Sky QAL - linky month 8


It's time to share our blocks, and inspire each other in this fantastic quilting community!

If you didn't hear about the QAL before, please visit the Starry Bright Sky QAL page
Visit the QAL page to find all information about the quilt layout, all the future blocks and the rules to participate.
I recommend you to subscribe to the QAL announcements via email, so you don't miss out on future posts! You find the subscription form on the same QAL page (at the bottom).

This month technique is English Paper Piecing,
and we have two fun blocks to create!

Remember that the pattern for the blocks is shared for free via email.
If you shared a picture of last month finished block (in the linky or via email directly with me), you will get this month pattern by the end of today (or maybe you already got it)!
For the full list of rules and explanation on how/where to share your projects, please refer to the post listing all the QAL rules and to the post with my self-interview.
If you shared a picture but you don't get this month pattern by Tuesday, please send me an email at tweloq(at)gmail(dot)com. I will send you the pattern.

If you were not able to share the picture of the previous pattern, don't worry!
This month's pattern is available in my shop for a very small price: if you buy the pattern, make the block and share it before the deadline, you will get future patterns for free again!

If you are new here, you can get this month pattern for free, but you will have to pay for previous month patterns, if you want those blocks too.

And if you need an extra incentive, we are going to have THREE winners for this month. 
So this what you are playing for:

Winner 1
Large Spool of Aurifil thread, sent by them, anyone in the world!

ESSENTIAL COTTON THREAD COLLECTION by Alison Glass
Winner 2
Two digital patterns by Teresa (mypatchwork.wordpress.com


Winner 3
Two colorful spools of Connecting Threads thread, sent by me, anywhere in the world!


Winner 4
Four Fat Quarters of Northcott, sent by me, anywhere in the world!



I will draw the random winners between all the people entering a picture of one blocks from this month. Multiple blocks will give you multiple entries, as long as they are in separate picture in a separate link in the linky :).

I will announce the winners after I share the next month pattern.

So, let's link up our fun block, friends!



Next week we will work on our textured four-patch blocks!!

So are you excited about this QAL?
I surely am!! Grab my button and share the love (button on the side bar)!
The more people join in, the more fun it will be!!

Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!