Starry Bright Sky QAL - Reminders


It's time to share our blocks, and inspire each other in this fantastic quilting community!

If you didn't hear about the QAL before, please visit the Starry Bright Sky QAL page
Visit the QAL page to find all information about the quilt layout, all the future blocks and the rules to participate.
I recommend you to subscribe to the QAL announcements via email, so you don't miss out on future posts! You find the subscription form on the same QAL page (at the bottom).

This month technique is Traditional Piecing,
and we have two fun blocks to create!

Remember that the pattern for the blocks is shared for free via email.
For the full list of rules and explanation on how/where to share your projects, please refer to the post listing all the QAL rules and to the post with my self-interview.

And if you need an extra incentive, we are going to have FOUR winners for this month. 


I will draw the random winners between all the people entering a picture of one blocks from this month. Multiple blocks will give you multiple entries, as long as they are in separate picture in a separate link in the linky :). I will announce the winners after I share the next month pattern.

The DEADLINE to share the finished block(s) to get the next pattern for FREE is
March 4th, 2018, 11:59 EST


So, let's link up our fun block, friends!



So are you excited about this QAL?
I surely am!! Grab the QAL button and share the love (button on the side bar)!
The more people join in, the more fun it will be!!

Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!