Growing up QAL - winners month 6


And we have THREE winners for this month!
The Random drawing picked...

Winner 1:  Nancy (#371)
Mad About Patchwork: $40 gift certificate!!

Winner 2:  Shirley (#401)
Small spools from Aurifil, sent by me, anywhere in the world! Valori Wells Collection


Winner 3:  Pat (#395)
Coastal Mist Stamp (5" squares) sent by me, anywhere in the world!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I already contacted the winners so they will soon enjoy their lovely prizes!

If you didn't win, don't be too sad! 
You still have plenty of chances in future months and for the final grand prizes!

Until next week,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!