Stephen King project

(my beloved SK blocks)

 Many of my readers are here because of the Play with Me QAL.

However, I have many more patterns shared in the past couple of years and that I am slowly moving from my personal website (tweloquilting.blogspot.com) to here.

As I move them here, I will write feature posts to let everyone know about them!
During the year I may also design new patterns and those will also find their way to update posts.

But for today, let me share all the patterns I designed for my Stephen King (SK) project.
My goal is to make 2 blocks for each of his books: one with the opening line of the book and one with the book cover. For now most of the progress has been in embroider the opening line blocks, but I have few book covers done and more are in design phase.



1 comment:

  1. ohhhh I love this - I would like you to share this with my link party - Off the Wall Friday - we have a lot of book lovers there!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!